Active Interest Media | Junior Shooter/Editor
We are looking for a talented Junior Shooter/Editor to join our Production team.
• Provide video shooting and editing throughout the production process for Active Interest Media’s in-house needs. Support the daily workings of AIM and our clients including tasks such as filming, editing, sound recording, sound design, music editing, and the creation of graphics using Adobe After Effects.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in video production or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in video camera work and editing in a production house, agency or corporate environment.
• Experience with document management systems and procedures.
• Working knowledge of video editing (Adobe Premiere)
• Working knowledge of sound design (Sound- Adobe Audition)
• Working knowledge of motion graphics and animation (Adobe After Effects)
• Knowledge of Macintosh® and Windows® office products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Filemaker Pro).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
• Knowledge of procedures and work flow from production to post-production.
• Directing experience a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Please contact [email protected] with a resume, cover letter, website or reel URL and any other relevant materials to apply.