Design Studio Interior Solutions | Junior Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
Design Studio Interior Solutions, one of Boulder’s top interior design firms is looking to hire a professional Junior Graphic Designer.
Qualified candidate will manage:
Digital graphic assets
Additional projects as needed
Looking for a candidate who can span a variety of styles and collateral. Applicant should have expertise in creating clean, modern, design.
Candidates should also have a flexible schedule and be responsive to changes, edits and troubleshooting.
Photography and/or video experience is also preferred.
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or related field
- 1+ years’ professional (paid) graphic design experience
- A strong creative eye that understands the importance of creating visually appealing layouts with unique typography
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently– paying close attention to detail and client deadlines
- Flexible schedule with ability to communicate frequently during regular work hours
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of typography, layout, form and color
- Understanding and use of Mac and Microsoft platforms, strong knowledge of the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional portfolio featuring 5 graphic design projects available for internal review
About Design Studio Interior Solutions
Design Studio Interior Solutions is a 6,000 SF, full-service interior design center located in Boulder. We are one of Colorado’s preferred firms for all residential and commercial interior design needs. Our team of interior design experts provides a high level of ingenuity and creativity to each of our design projects. As a company, our ultimate desire is to create beautiful spaces that effectively represent our client’s personal and unique style, creating an environment that they will love for years to come.