Design Studio Interior Solutions | Junior Graphic Designer
Design Studio Interior Solutions, one of Boulder’s top interior design firms is looking to hire a professional Junior Graphic Designer.
Qualified candidate will manage:
Digital graphic assets
Additional projects as needed
Looking for a candidate who can span a variety of styles and collateral. Applicant should have expertise in creating clean, modern, design.
Candidates should also have a flexible schedule and be responsive to changes, edits and troubleshooting.
Photography and/or video experience is also preferred.
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or related field
- 1+ years’ professional (paid) graphic design experience
- A strong creative eye that understands the importance of creating visually appealing layouts with unique typography
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently– paying close attention to detail and client deadlines
- Flexible schedule with ability to communicate frequently during regular work hours
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of typography, layout, form and color
- Understanding and use of Mac and Microsoft platforms, strong knowledge of the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional portfolio featuring 5 graphic design projects available for internal review
About Design Studio Interior Solutions
Design Studio Interior Solutions is a 6,000 SF, full-service interior design center located in Boulder. We are one of Colorado’s preferred firms for all residential and commercial interior design needs. Our team of interior design experts provides a high level of ingenuity and creativity to each of our design projects. As a company, our ultimate desire is to create beautiful spaces that effectively represent our client’s personal and unique style, creating an environment that they will love for years to come.
How To Apply
Please send a resume, a link to your portfolio and examples of work you have been done to [email protected] (hiring agency). Note that student work will not be accepted, you must have paid graphic design experience.
Please also answer the following questions:
- Describe your ideal working environment.
- Name three personal traits and/or successes that make you perfectly suited for this job.
- Tell us about both a positive and a negative experience you’ve had in working with and/or for someone else. Be specific.