Studio by Engrain | Junior Copywriter
This job post has expired
Studio by Engrain is seeking a dynamic and passionate Copywriter to join our in-house creative team. This position is an essential piece in maintaining Studio’s reputation as high-end boutique agency offering full stack branding and digital concepts for clients in luxury real estate markets.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture. Studio by Engrain was established in 1995 and is based out of Denver, Colorado.
You’re at home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done – whatever it may be – with a sense of urgency and resilience.
You are a self-starting team player, who can contribute immediately by translating thoughts and ideas into a compelling name, persuasive call-to-action or tagline.
You are eager and tenacious enough to approach a challenge again and again from different angles (with the thick skin to prove it).
You learn quickly, work hard and enjoy stretching your imagination, writing in multiple voices and styles that resonate with your target audience.
You can expect to:
• Write, edit and proof internal and external creative marketing content across web, interactive and print platforms
• Provide concept development and copywriting for client projects
• Utilize customer data insights and storytelling to create a personalized journey for the user across the entire brand
• Ensure consistency of brand standards for internal and external projects
• Develop new and creative ideas for content strategy
• Perform A/B testing, while using data and research to evaluate your content’s impact
• Complete tasks on-time and ensure the quality of work meets company standards and
client needs, positioning the agency as a leader within the industry
• Remain self-motivated, hardworking, well-organized and resilient to demanding timelines, requests and deliverables
• Collaborate with Account Services, Design and Development Teams to ensure client objectives and expectations are met
We would like:
• Bachelor of Arts in Communications, English, Journalism or related field
• Minimum 2 years agency experience as a copywriter with demonstrated expertise in both digital and traditional marketing/advertising channels, including naming, taglines, websites, print collateral and advertising
• Agency experience in luxury real estate marketing a plus
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional communication skills that include listening to clients, peers and team
What we offer:
• 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
• Immediate and generous paid time off
• Matched 401k investment up to 5%
• Annual stipend for personal growth
• Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
• Fun and unique work environment