Tri-State GT | Communications and Marketing Internship
This job post has expired
50% REMOTE PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIP:
4 years College (pursuing masters) $ 23.60
3 years College $ 21.35
2 years college $ 19.30
Fun internship for not-for-profit electric utility (Tri-State)
Responsibilities: Under supervision, help to create consistent messaging throughout marketing materials, work with our Senior Marketing and Brand Specialist to create content for Tri-State's social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and possibly Instagram. Content will include short videos, text and designed images. The Intern will also help with event management/support. This summer position will provide needed bandwidth to help achieve goals to create content for our members to access, expand social media and provide event support to our member cooperatives.
Projects may include the following:
Event coordination including annual meeting support, pop up and community events. Please note that some of the activities may require going outside of the normally scheduled workday hours but no more than a total of 40 hours per week.
• Tri-State social media channels
• Marketing campaign work-if time allows
• Computer experience/knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Microsoft Word, Asana, Dropbox.
• Event management with great attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills, comfort interacting with public and cooperative members.
Duration and Work Schedule
• The duration of the summer internship will be from about the end of May until the end of August.
• The work schedule includes Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., forty hours per week. There is a possibility of telecommuting with 50% of the work week.
Tri-State offers a competitive pay rate for this position. The position is based at Tri-State's Headquarters at 1100 W. 116th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80234.