The Tiber Group | Graphic Design Intern at Denver Marketing Firm
This job post has expired
Job Description: The position reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and interfaces with graphic designer(s) and potentially front-end developer(s). The Tiber Group is committed to a culture based on respect, accountability, and a drive for self-improvement.
The intern will gain exposure to these areas: Print artwork production, Website design, Digital Advertising design, Agency standards.
- Learn process for producing templated print and digital
- Produce and submit media assets, paying particular attention to required due dates, with low error rate
- Assist design team with selected tasks on web and software design projects
- Participate in weekly Client Review team meetings
What skills will the
- Project and team management in an agency setting
- Proper interaction with clients in an agency setting
- Active use of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with particularly heavy use of Adobe InDesign
- Proper production practices for print artwork being sent to professional printers and newspapers
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Effective oral communication skills…we are big on talking!
Position is 20 hours/week at $12/hr, flexible schedule.
This is a good position for a senior year college student or recent graduate looking for entry level experience at a small agency. We aren’t looking for someone to do coffee runs, we want a team member looking to participate and hone important design skills via daily production work.