Spitfiregirl, LLC | Design Inter-Mentor-ship
Are you looking for an experience where you learn valuable job skills AND guidance? Where you learn to become a better designer AND learn about the business of design? Where you can ask for advice and actually get it? Move beyond just getting coffee and learn skills you’ll carry through your career.
Part internship, part mentorship, our Design Internship Program is on the lookout for a creative and energetic design intern. Our clients are primarily in the hospitality, lifestyle & fashion industries, so a LOVE of pretty pictures, fun and engaging content is a must!
Think this could be you? great, read on...
How To Apply
Skills you’ll utilize and learn:
• research and concepting
• creation of mood boards, comps and photoshop templates
• project management + admin
• file organization
• print collateral design
• website wireframes & design - we use Adobe XD
• designing email & promotional materials
• web & print production
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ? awesome, here's the details...
• Professional and On-time
• is Anti-Racist (we have no tolerance for anything less)
• Portfolio of design work that includes a sampling of web, print, and identity projects
• Access to good internet, laptop and Adobe Suite
• DEMONSTRATED PROFICIENCY in PHOTOSHOP (masking, brushes, layers) is a must! Illustrator, and InDesign also requires proficiency
• Understanding of HTML is a bonus
• Proactive, good at multi-tasking and crazy about the details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
** Bonus points if you've got video skills!
For more details, and how to apply, please visit: bit.ly/sfg-mentorship
We are accepting applications until January 22, 2021 and the internship starts immediately.
Interested? First visit bit.ly/sfg-mentorship to read all the details.
Please send your resume and portfolio (please link to your website and/or client work) to [email protected]. Please list “DESIGN INTERN" in your subject line and mention why you’d like to work at Spitfiregirl!
Due to the overwhelming response, we regret we cannot respond to every applicant. We will reply back in more detail to those we are interested in interviewing.
Thanks and good luck!