Royal Aloha Coffee Company, LLC | INTERNSHIP – MARKETING
This job post has expired
Aloha! We are looking for a badass Marketing Intern to join our ‘Ohana for summer 2021. This role supports marketing initiatives that aid the strategic growth of the Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii brand and franchise locations across the country. We offer our interns the opportunity to turn ideas into marketing campaigns that have a major impact on our brand and franchisees. Creative storytelling, attention to detail, research skills, and a passion for helping others will define the success of this experience.
This internship strives to provide education to college students to strengthen real-world understanding and application of marketing initiatives ranging from social media marketing, SEM/SEO, local store marketing, event marketing, and more. The marketing intern will assist across all channels, as defined by the current needs of the brand. This internship is an unpaid opportunity to earn academic credit working 15-20 hours/week.
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii is a premium coffee, tea and food franchise company-owned by Colorado based Royal Aloha Coffee Company - that serves superior Hawaiian & international coffees with a kick, blended drinks, teas, and branded merchandise with exceptional service. Founded on the Big Island of Hawaii in 1989, our stores provide an inspiring exploration of Hawaiian products, décor and unique atmosphere that allows you to relax, enjoy and be yourself. We deliver the Aloha Spirit and fuel your inner Bad Ass every day.
• Social Media Marketing & Community Engagement
o Aid the daily aspects of content creation, giveaway promotions, customer engagement, and hashtag research
o Assist team members with execution of influencer strategies including research, vetting, and more
o Collaborate with the team to develop new additions to our content library, response library, and more across popular social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and more
o Source social trends and real-time opportunities
• Local Store Marketing
o Assist in the growth of our franchise locations through digital marketing including SEO, SEM, social media and more
o Collaborate with leaders to grow ‘Ohana loyalty members and implement reward-based promotions
o Support event-related activities such as grand openings and in-store promotions
• Administrative and additional duties as assigned.
• Pitch ideas! We are marketers with a drive for new ideas and putting your imprint on a growing brand. We’re here to educate, grow, and empower creativity as it relates to our brand narrative.
• Rising college junior or senior with eligibility to receive college credit in exchange for an educational marketing internship.
• Demonstrate familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
• Strong attention to detail
• An optimistic passion for storytelling and problem solving
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Able to work part-time in our office located near Centennial, Co airport
• A love for COFFEE!