GTB | Creative Intern Art Director & Creative Intern Copywriter
We are looking for a intern art director & an intern copywriter, this is a paid 1 year internship:
GTB is an advertising agency that works with the Ford Motor Company. We are looking for a full-time Creative Intern to join the creative team in Denver. This position is onsite, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Our office has plenty of snacks, beer, kombucha and cold brew.
This intern will be working closely with other creatives to create interesting, engaging advertisements across multiple different channels.
• A degree (or currently pursuing a degree) in Advertising, English, Creative Writing, Film, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Journalism, or Nuclear Physics.
• A portfolio that showcases your smarts and creative chops. Can you write? Draw? Show us what you got. No novels, please.
• An ability to work in an unpredictable and sometimes chaotic environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Collaborative personality.
If you’re more of a writer type…
Find an image of a Ford Raptor, Mustang Shelby GT350 or Fiesta. Imagine that this image will be running as a print ad in a magazine about football. What would the headline be? Five words or less. Or, write and record a song about why you think you’d be a good fit.
If you’re more of an artsy type…
Find an image of a Ford Mustang Bullitt. Open up Photoshop and create an ad. Your headline is “Fit for McQueen”. Pay attention to your type treatment.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to: [email protected]