GTB | Creative Intern Art Director & Creative Intern Copywriter
This job post has expired
We are looking for a intern art director & an intern copywriter, this is a paid 1 year internship:
GTB is an advertising agency that works with the Ford Motor Company. We are looking for a full-time Creative Intern to join the creative team in Denver. This position is onsite, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Our office has plenty of snacks, beer, kombucha and cold brew.
This intern will be working closely with other creatives to create interesting, engaging advertisements across multiple different channels.
• A degree (or currently pursuing a degree) in Advertising, English, Creative Writing, Film, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Journalism, or Nuclear Physics.
• A portfolio that showcases your smarts and creative chops. Can you write? Draw? Show us what you got. No novels, please.
• An ability to work in an unpredictable and sometimes chaotic environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Collaborative personality.
If you’re more of a writer type…
Find an image of a Ford Raptor, Mustang Shelby GT350 or Fiesta. Imagine that this image will be running as a print ad in a magazine about football. What would the headline be? Five words or less. Or, write and record a song about why you think you’d be a good fit.
If you’re more of an artsy type…
Find an image of a Ford Mustang Bullitt. Open up Photoshop and create an ad. Your headline is “Fit for McQueen”. Pay attention to your type treatment.