Futuristic Films | Fall Intern
This job post has expired
Here are a few of the opportunities part of this internship:
- Learning to work in multiple visual disciplines, from commercial, documentary, branded content, music videos, short films and more.
- Gaining an invaluable understanding of on-set protocols, post production workflow, and earning the opportunity to work in different departments.
- Expanding your craft as a filmmaker through mentorship from our talented team of directors, producers, dps, editors and colorists.
- Utilizing time-management skills to meet quick deadlines, while also staying on-track to complete long-term needs.
- 2 + years of general film production and post experience (school courses and extracurriculars count as experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the ability to project a professional profile in-person and on the phone
- Versatile time management skills: adept at meeting both quick turnarounds and long-term deadlines Familiar with the following platforms: Google Drive, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Evernote, Slack, Numbers and Pages
Requirements + Expectations:
- Available to work at least three full days a week (9am - 5pm) for a minimum of three months.
- This internship is not paid, however we provide other forms of compensation such as weekly team lunches, mileage comp, etc.
- A start date in mid September is preferred, but we are willing to work with your availability.
- You need to be based in Denver for the duration of the three months, with access to housing and transportation.
- Equipment needed: personal laptop.