Fortnight Collective | Brand Management Intern
This job post has expired
Fortnight Collective is looking for an ambitious, creatively inspired and strategically motivated brand management intern. If living the hustle is something you're accustomed to, you’ll fit in perfectly. We are a rapidly growing shop with an entrepreneurial attitude looking for someone with passion and energy to get started with our team!
This internship will give you a hands-on opportunity to learn and manage the processes that keeps the agency moving. From conducting industry research, helping develop agency social content, assisting on creative development projects, participating in business development, to maintaining the office and coordinating events, you’ll be exposed to and take an active role in key areas of account management.
At the completion of this internship in December, there may be an opportunity to come on fulltime as our Brand and Operations Coordinator.
- Proactive, dependable, have a positive attitude.
- An ad junkie with a relentless curiosity.
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic and a keen attention to detail.
- You are a strong writer and analytical thinker.
- You bring a social media savviness.
- Conduct thorough market research and create informational presentations covering various industries, consumers, trends, competitors, etc. to keep account, creative and strategy teams up-to-speed on what’s happening in specific industries.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance to process all invoices in Quickbooks, complete spending allocations and process expense reports.
- Assist teams in preparing presentations, including gathering information, proofing decks and taking notes during meetings.
- Work directly with the Account Coordinator to develop a content plan for each agency social channel and help to create all social content.
- Support the Account Coordinator in conducting quarterly social data analysis for each of the agency’s social channels and present insights into content optimizations and strategies to the wider team.
- Maintain business development databases for both our Boulder and London offices, ensuring all information is up-to-date, organized and readily available.
- Responsible for keeping the office organized and stocked so that the day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Coordinate all agency events both client and internal facing including planning for meals, supplies, set up, take down, and all communication with attendees and vendors.
- Senior in College or recent graduate
- Major in Communications, Marketing or a related field and specifically interested in Account - Management. At this point, we are not looking for creative/design/copywriting applicants.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week, at least 5 hrs per day, with a preference for someone who can work 4-5 days.
- Must have access to a car
- Hours available between 15 - 40 per week depending on your availability
- Hourly rate is $12 / hr
- Internship duration: 3 months beginning early October - late December