Burns Marketing | Graphic Designer
Burns is an agency with a passion to solve clients’ business problems through strategically focused creativity. We are a company comprised of creatives, designers, account management, strategists, developers, and misfits spread across two offices in Denver and Loveland. If you wake up every morning with an abundance of ideas and an incessant need to make them happen, then you may be the person we’re looking for.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to bring to life a variety of smart thinking and design while adhering to the clients’ brand guidelines and Burns Marketing’s quality expectations.
The ideal candidate will have superior creative and technical skills – and should be comfortable working across a wide range of disciplines, including branding, digital, campaigns, content, marketing collateral, and more. The Designer should have exceptional design skills, be a master of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and be ready to hit the ground running in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Deliver work that creates success for our clients
• Think on your feet and problem-solve, and be willing to ask for help and pose questions
• Understand clients’ businesses and communication goals
• Extend an existing design system to execute a diverse variety of materials
• Seamlessly balance long-term projects with daily design needs
• Collaborate within the creative and digital teams to design usable, engaging experiences
• Be a master of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Set up files in a clean and organized fashion. Including a masterful use of paragraph and character styles.
• Excel at layout and design in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint)
• Professionally and articulately present work to clients
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with your Art Director and Creative Director
• Seek guidance and feedback from your Art Director and Creative Director on a regular basis
• Bachelor's degree in design, interactive design, or related field
• Minimum of three years of design experience working in a creative agency or client-side creative department
• Experience designing across both traditional and digital platforms
• Superior problem-solving, communication, and organization skills
• A solid foundation in topography, layout, and general design principles
• Comfort working in a fast-paced environment that requires close attention to detail
• A strong work ethic, flexibility, and commitment to continuous improvement
• Team player with the ability to work well independently
• Understanding of responsive/adaptive design with a basic understanding of CSS; no coding required
• Full-time position based in either our Denver or Loveland office
• Salary is commensurate with experience level
• Travel between our two offices is occasionally required
• Benefits include paid vacation, 401k, medical/dental/vision
• Plus, you know, you get to work with an amazing team…
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected].