Punch Bowl Social | Graphic Designer
Punch Bowl Social is looking for qualified Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. The candidate we’re seeking has a conceptual and strategic mindset with the ability to set, own and manage graphic standards. This position entails designing internal and external marketing materials, including posters, social ads, menus, sales collateral, presentations, etc. Must have proven experience with ideation and original concepts as well as experience creating digital content and printed collateral.
Punch Bowl Social is the first experiential food & beverage brand to bring a scratch kitchen and craft beverages together with social gaming under a design-forward roof. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and have developed a team of extraordinary brand ambassadors to lead our tribe of professionals.
• 5+ years graphic design experience in an agency or client-side setting.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• A portfolio of work that includes examples of conceptual design, advertising, environmental design/large format, branding.
• Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft Office, Keynote, etc.
• Experienced in the creation of digital and social assets
• Strong sense of typography and aesthetic skills with an eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy.
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere and participate in the development of the creative brief.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills and capable of receiving creative direction and accepting feedback.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for creating on and offline work such as restaurant print pieces, email templates, digital ads (sizing and versioning), merchandise and website updates.
• Ensure proper implementation within a web environment and consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Understand how to monitor and follow team schedules to keep projects on time.
• Firm grasp of print-production processes and related technologies.
• Stay current on events, social/digital media trends and any target market trends that impact the business.
• Assist in presenting new concept designs and visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
• Distribution of materials via different sources: conventional mail house and digital web based for all creative media and digital marketing and design for web, social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Follow direction to ensure management goals are met.
If you are interested in becoming part of a nationally expanding concept, with significant growth opportunities, please apply at the link above and we look forward to reviewing your resume.