Studio by Engrain | Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
Studio by Engrain is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. Studio by Engrain creates industry-leading branding platforms for the luxury real estate market including responsive websites and full branding campaigns. Working alongside client services and technology teams, the Graphic Designer must be able to efficiently create appropriate design concepts and see projects through to a successful completion. As a player in Studio’s continued growth, the Graphic Designer is instrumental in maintaining Studio by Engrain’s place as a high-end creative agency.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture. Studio by Engrain was established in 1995 and is based out of Denver, Colorado.
• Strong basis in typography, use of space, color relevance, design concepts and continuity
• Proven ability to create current and realistic designs for print and web campaigns
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to work with a team
• Technologically savvy
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
• Thorough understanding of design principles and techniques
• 5-7 years of agency experience
• Demonstrable eye for design and usability
• Strong experience with digital content preparation
• Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
You can expect to:
• Provide intuitive, functional visual solutions and user experiences across all design mediums including identity development, branding, print collateral, website, advertising and marketing collateral.
• Create fresh design concepts for many similar projects, collaborating closely with our design and development teams.
What we offer:
• 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
• Immediate and generous paid time off
• Matched 401k investment up to 5%
• Annual stipend for personal growth
• Disability and Supplemental Insurance options
• Fun and unique work environment