Workplace Elements | Marketing Director
This job post has expired
Through a creative team of professionals, provides creative results aligned with strategic organizational goals and sales initiatives. Enhances elements brand equity across all Studios, vertical markets and geographies. Through alignment with the sales team, is actively involved in the process to drive results and deliver campaigns that differentiate us against our competition and position elements as a thought leader.
As a player-coach, aligns the strengths of the marketing team to deliver the best results to the organization. Serves as a communication link between leadership, divisional and departmental directors, as well as sales.
Balances responsibilities between proposal deadlines and strategic initiatives. Is empowered to lead development of elements marketing plan, its execution, as well as the development and performance of marketing personnel.
Vison and Organizational Initiatives
• Understands the corporate vision, is able to relay visionary aspects of elements to teammates, and defines what marketing objectives align in support of this vision.
• Is actively involved in Tribes and contributes to company culture.
• Undertakes continuous analysis of the competitive environment and customer trends.
• Consistently introduces forward thinking ideas, concepts, and platforms that differentiate and promote elements as a thought leader.
Brand Strategy and Activities
• Implements and develops the brand strategy guide/corporate guidelines.
• Designs consistent templates and communications across all Studios and holds individuals accountable to their use.
• With senior leadership, establishes the brand and thought leadership goals in the community, and develops all written and digital media in support of these goals.
• Engages in discussions where necessary surrounding brand and communications throughout the Discovery Center.
• Engages with the technology/IT team as automation ideas are being pursued to ensure brand consistency.
Marketing Strategy and Activities
• Plans and implements promotional campaigns led by elements and those led by our PR firm.
• Executes progressive, thought leading social media campaigns.
• Posts announcements to BrightSign and to the new elements app that is under development.
• Is an active participant in understanding our future CRM. Will lead the streamlining of promotional capabilities through it while ensuring the brand goals are enforced.
• Manages and improves lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Produces RFP responses, and consistently works to implement and streamline the new electronic RFP process and assigned accountabilities.
• Works closely with elements sales team enabling them to meet their objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
• Monitors and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Furthers elements emerging presence across video, animation and podcast mediums.
• Maintains electronic archive of all marketing projects. Enables sales to have access to project materials that can streamline the sales process.
• Furthers design capabilities and proficiencies of ArtPro.
• Pursues occasional billable work, and furthers the opportunity of Marketing becoming a profit center through signage, graphics on DIRTT, etc.
Leadership and Management Activities
• Seeks education and develops growth plan for self and with members of team.
• Defines expectations for quality of work standards, and holds team accountable to creative, technical and performance criteria.
• Is approachable and contributes to collaborative team objectives including VR/AR, fly throughs, and additional emerging technology platforms.
Requirements of the role
• Bachelors degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design preferred
• Management experience preferred
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Strong creative outlook.
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
• Is educated and proficient on all necessary technology platform and is consistently researching new innovative tools and processes.
elements is located in beautiful, sunny Denver, Colorado in the Ballpark neighborhood steps away from RiNo.
We offer contributions toward medical coverage and company-paid Short-Term Disability. Employees may elect and pay for: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and Aflac's Accident and Critical Illness plans. We also offer a generous PTO package, Dog Friday's, dry cleaning service (employee paid) and a no cost, on-site gym called "Recess". Employees run our many Tribes consisting of Green, Community, Culture Club, Employee Recognition and Safety. Come be a part of our high-energy team!