Unbridled | Senior Graphic Designer for Presentations
Unbridled puts people first. It's embedded in our culture. Our job is to connect companies with their people through engaging and impactful services, from event management to production, to creative. Our values drive everything we do, and we believe in encouraging a culture of authenticity and ground-breaking generosity. You will thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before the process.
Are you an experienced and multifaceted creative professional with a passion for design? Are you all about big ideas AND the nitty-gritty details of the execution? If so, it's time we meet.
Our ideal candidate is interested in various creative areas; you'll have the opportunity to work with print, digital, information design, motion, and more. We're looking for a designer who's excited about learning and experimenting, someone who's open to new opportunities and never shies away from a challenge. We look for self-motivated, great teammates who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience in an agency or production studio environment is a must. Candidates must submit a digital portfolio in addition to their application to be considered.
Minimum Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, art, communications, or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of design experience required; agency or entertainment experience preferred
- Well-rounded portfolio of client work
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Mastery of typography, layout design, color theory, and other fundamental design principals
- Deep understanding of design systems and identity development
- Exceptional time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Collaborative, responsive, and communicative
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel for up to 7 days at a time
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: After Effects, Premiere, C4D, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Ability to concept and pitch
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Concept and develop brand systems and collateral for client events, including logos, environmental signage, informational content for screens, websites, promotional materials, and more.
- Communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with other designers and departments
- Develop program-specific style guides for event branding
- Organize, package, and catalog designs
- Work with program partners, including client executives, to produce visually appealing graphics that engage audiences.
- Lead preferred vendor relationships (printers, live event staff, programmers, etc.)
- Manage timelines and workflow
- Embody the Unbridled brand and culture, including character, change, credibility, and community
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- PTO Exchange Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Community Service Leave
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come “Be you” with us.
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience. Talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Unbridled provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact us [email protected].
How To Apply
You will also be asked to upload or link a portfolio as well.