Two Parts | Social Media Strategist
This job post has expired
The Two Parts mission is to create community through discovery, consumption, and discussion of local experiences, craft products, and to cheer those behind it all. An emerging leader in craft promotions, immersive experiences and events, and creative agency work, Two Parts aims to expand our reach and services in the upcoming years. Our events and projects include the Denver Beer Festivus, Collaboration Fest, The Passport Program, The Underground Music Showcase, Truck Stop, and many more.
The Two Parts creative team works tirelessly to promote our events, promotions, and share our passion for local experiences and craft products. Two Parts has become the go-to source for those seeking authentic experiences in Denver and beyond in the food, beverage, maker, and music spaces. We seek to expand our reach, grow our following, drive more digital traffic, and cement our status as the best place to find craft events, programs, and products.
Join the Two Parts team and help us tell the world our story. The Social Strategist will work closely with the the Creative, Accounts, Production, and Sales departments to achieve company-wide goals and remain at the forefront for the best of Denver. This position will require strong copywriting and communication abilities, a passion for small business, local goods, and craft products.
- Craft copy and stories to be featured on owned social media channels, those of our clients, the Two Parts website, various event websites, and beyond
- Create social media strategy across client and owned projects that achieves campaign messaging goals, growth, and creative engagement
- Work with the Creative and Sales departments to plan and strategize a social approach for each project
- Collaborate to create social media toolkits with our designers and build campaign blueprints to capture best practices for social-minded storytelling
- Assist with paid social media strategies, budgeting, and campaign management
- Evaluate emerging social strategies to ensure Two Parts remains at the forefront of the space
- Develop diverse concepts and messaging across channels and clients (brand stories, headlines, hashtags, etc) -- always on brand and engaging
- Possess an understanding of branding and how to create a unique, ownable brand voice, tone, personality, and switch between them on a dime
- Concept and strategize for event concepts and how social can drive interest
- Assist with creative concepts for new experiences, campaigns, products, and strategic marketing plans
- The Basics - Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a strongly related field. 2+ years experience in social media, preferably in an agency type setting
- Methodical Approach - An organizational achiever with experience managing concurrent projects and timeline is essential
- Flexible Voice - A desire to manage many client and owned projects all at once with distinct approaches to each project
- Campaign Level Thinker - Ability to plan campaigns wholly and creatively. Looking for someone who thinks more than just one post at a time
- Culturally In Tune - Has a good pulse on trends, local community needs and wants, and ways to connect brands to real people via cultural factors
- Go Getter Attitude - Love working with a small team that likes to hustle hard to make cool things happen