Tri-State | Graphic Designer I or II
This job post has expired
Assist with development and maintenance of innovative graphic solutions for a variety of projects across multiple platforms including, but not limited to, print, short and long document layout, illustrations, displays, logo development, and print and digital production, to support the communications and marketing function and promote the organization’s overall objectives. Conceptualize and execute projects from start to finish. This position has a focus on project management and client interaction.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Training
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
• Knowledge of printing processes, methods and techniques.
• Skills in all areas of graphic design including print, short and long document layout, illustrations, displays, logo development, print production and digital design.
• Must possess exceptional attention to detail, effective verbal communication skills and overall confident and competent presence.
• Must possess a keen design sense and the ability to quickly and effectively produce visual solutions while maintaining the integrity of the brand
• Basic skills in conceptualizing and executing projects from start to finish.
• Demonstrated ability to create effective, engaging visual designs.
• Strong people skills and the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences.
• Advanced computer proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Three (3) to six (6) years of graphic design experience in a corporate or business environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%, including overnight travel.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Public relations or marketing agency experience preferred.
• Project management experience, desired.
• Experience with video production, desired.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be sitting frequently and occasionally be standing, walking, bending and climbing stairs. Employee will occasionally need to lift up to 50 lbs. and be frequently using a keyboard/computer.
• Mental demands: While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent is required to create and develop comprehensive graphic design solutions, know reading read and critique written materials for readability, and writing style and techniques, and make analyzing decisions while directing, coordinating and monitoring the work of other employees.
• Work Environment: While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work in an office environment indoors and occasionally will travel outdoors to multiple locations dependent on work.