The CE Shop | Regional Graphic Design and Video Specialist
This job post has expired
Division / Department: Marketing
Reports to (position): Creative Manager
Level / Grade: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full Time, Exempt
Work Conditions: Office Environment
Travel: Less than 25%
Minimum Educational Req: Two or four-year college degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, in the area of Graphic Design or a related field
Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience in a similar position
The Regional Design and Video Specialist supports the marketing department across a variety of projects by designing art, creating graphics, and creating all video content for a specific region. This position relies on a variety of mediums and platforms to achieve creative artistic, decorative, and professional effects. This role is also responsible for delivering results related to the planning and execution of videos such as market-specific video advertising, orientation videos, interviews, regulatory videos, and any other related content.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities:
• Create and design professional marketing materials, including emails, ads, web pages, video and more, to consistently promote the company's brand, services, and products.
• Create and execute a video content strategy related to initiatives that include thought leadership, earned and sponsored media, interviews, partner orientations, and sales videos.
• Act as an in-house videographer tasked with identifying and telling interesting stories while creating, editing, and managing video for use in all marketing materials as required.
• Work with the Creative team to determine the look and feel of digital, print, advertising, and video materials.
• Maintain the company's voice across all mediums.
• Consult with internal and external customers to discuss and determine expectations for collateral, web, and other visual communications media for the company.
• Prepare illustrations or rough conceptual outlines for approval and to gather input prior to creating the final product.
• Work within traditional and digital media platforms to create seamless multi-media advertisements, webcasts, videos, websites, and direct mail.
• Analyze campaigns to create consistency across channels and platforms.
• Leverage appropriate professional development opportunities such as industry journals and/or manuals, and vendor seminars to learn about new graphics design and marketing techniques.
• Enforce brand-marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, advertisements and publications and all additional platforms as necessary.
• Proven creative, organizational and project management skills.
• Project management experience
• Expertise with video, sound, and lighting equipment
• Experience working as a one-person film crew
• Must have a portfolio showing past creative and video work
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a passion for design, accuracy, and quality.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a graphic designer, video specialist, or related role.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
• Familiarity with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as their respective communities.
• Working knowledge of, and desire to learn more about, the ins and outs of the real estate industry.
• Self-direction, tact, and diplomacy
• Ability to demonstrate effective oral communication skills and work cooperatively with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to work well under pressure and according to deadlines
• Ability to turn creativity into solid marketing solutions
Technical Skills Required:
• High-level proficiency in MS Office Suite of products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Above average proficiency with Adobe CC including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Experience with the Google platform (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts, Google Analytics)
• Video editing experience
• Marketing automation software such as Marketo, Eloqua or related
• Salesforce or similar CRM Software
This position does not supervise the work of others.
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Internal and external interaction:
This position interacts with peers both in and out of the department and their immediate manager on a regular basis. They may interact with customers directly in escalation or support situations in a large geographical area. They may interact with Managers in other departments.