Sukle | Account Supervisor/Account Manager
We’re looking for an Account Supervisor with 7-10 years of agency experience.
We’re looking for a leader who can maintain lasting and profitable agency client relationships.
If you understand that what a client wants isn’t necessarily what they say they want and can translate; if you can find the most compelling message and make sure the client understands why It’s the most compelling message; if you have a passion for creative and consider it your primary objective to fight to get that creative produced; and can do all the other important stuff like manage jobs, keep track of the details, budgets, billing, forecasts and write a great creative brief then we really want to hear from you.
We’re a small, award-winning and creatively driven design agency based in Denver, CO.
• Build and maintain positive, profitable and lasting client relationships
• Take ownership of and pride in the creative you are a part of producing
• Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry
• Apply that understanding and look for opportunities to grow your accounts
• Provide strategic planning and thinking on assigned accounts
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
• Manage agency resources/personnel efficiently and cost-effectively, with minimum stress
• Maintain a sense of teamwork among agency staff assigned to your accounts
• Participate in client presentations and deliverables
• Set the standard for other levels of account service personnel
• Manage client financials aspects (budgets, contracts, fees, invoices, etc.)
• Collaborate and oversee schedule management
• Work with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Solid decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Big-picture thinking and vision
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Knowledge of account processes, workflow and terminology
• Thorough knowledge of advertising and design
• Experience and skill resolving conflict
• Thrives in collaborative environment
• Customer-focused mindset
• A self-starter with a high degree of curiosity
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required
7+ years experience in agency account supervision/management.
Proficiency in project management software tools including but not limited to Workamajig and MS Excel.
Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Google Apps.
Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
If you're still ready this and think you'd make a great fit, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you should be on the short list to [email protected] with "Account Supervisor" as the subject line.