Studio by Engrain | Art Director
Studio is seeking a dynamic Art Director with agency experience to join our growing creative team.
As the marketing leader in multifamily real estate, Studio is a trusted partner to developers and property managers from brand inception to website design and programming. Our success is a built on high-performing products and excellent customer service, and we trust team members to be independent in exceeding goals with no-nonsense hard work and open communication. Our foundation gives us freedom to keep getting better—so we keep getting better.
Working closely with the Creative Director, the Art Director will lead a myriad of creative projects, overseeing the look of our brands and ensuring Studio’s place as a progressive, high-end agency.
You’ll pivot between periods of heavy design time and high-level direction, leading by example and with clear intentions. This is a new role at Studio. No shoes to fill, no previous expectations for this role. We want to know how you’ll execute your vision as head of design.
• 5-7 years of agency experience
• Expert in Abode Creative Suite
• Strong basis in typography, use of space, color relevance, design concepts and continuity
• Experience with logo creation and full-scope branding
• Thorough understanding of web design principles and techniques, with an emphasis on mobile design and functionality
• Expert in digital content preparation
• Expert in print design and production, including large format
• Experience managing designers, with a simple and direct approach
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to work with a team
• Comfortable communicating your vision, internally and externally
• Experience with Sketch and Figma is a plus
• Additional UI/UX experience is a plus
You can expect to:
• Introduce and apply expert art direction, using your experience to inspire and motivate clients and internal teams
• Own the visual elements of new business pitches and presentations
• Provide intuitive, functional visual solutions and user experiences across all design mediums
• Assign and direct in-house and contractor resources in the design and production process from start to finish
• Create fresh design concepts for many similar projects, collaborating closely with our design and development teams
• Partner with our in-house copywriter and associate creative director to ensure the look and tone of our brands support each other
• Execute with minimal direction and proactively solve inefficiencies in design
What we offer:
• 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
• Immediate and generous paid time off
• Paid parental leave
• Matched 401k investment
• Annual stipend for personal growth plus options for professional training
• Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible and modern workspace, meditation room, unlimited coffee, happy hour at our on-site bar and comfortable employee lounge spaces
• Easy access to RTD Light Rail and company stipend toward RTD Flexpass
How To Apply
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Studio is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.