Strada | Art Director, Digital Focus
This job post has expired
Strada is looking for a highly creative and skilled digital artist. Someone who is conceptual, collaborative and has a passion for the creative process. This person has a strong digital design background, an insatiable curiosity and a desire to learn and teach new technologies. This person’s primary role is to lead the conceptual development and production of multiple projects.
• Work with creative director, associate creative directors, account team and copywriters to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
• Create smart, compelling creative solutions across a wide array of integrated branding touch points, including interactive/multimedia, social media assets and motion graphics.
• Assist with creative concepts for new business presentations and strategic marketing plans.
• Assist Digital ACD with website planning and discovery meetings.
• Provide digital guidance and mentoring for other members of the creative team.
• Communicate expected issues, opportunities and ideas when approaching projects or tasks.
• Create wireframes and storyboards for use in design review with the client.
• Assist in managing content on client websites.
• Create digital guidelines and best practices.
• Provide digital production direction and assistance.
• 5+ years minimum experience in agency and/or corporate marketing environment
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design or related field preferred
• Ability to construct and explain how your designs will work in HTML and CSS
• Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude
• Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects and deadlines
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based design, web design and color theory
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
Some evening and weekend work may be required. Occasional travel.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.