Strada | Account Manager
This job post has expired
Strada is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic account-side rock star. Someone who can manage a wide variety of projects and direct all day-to-day communications for multiple accounts within the agency. Our ideal candidate thrives in a creative, collaborative, fast-pace, deadline-driven environment. Must be: calm under pressure, innately curious, assertive (in healthy doses), a solution provider, and interested in doing their best work here at Strada.
Projects include websites, social media, advertising, lead nurturing communications, collateral, video, signage, etc.
• Defines objectives, strategies, key messages, mandatories, production specs and timelines for all projects. Manages creative team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Collaborates with Senior Director, Account Strategy to write marketing plans for clients. Develops strategic documents to support various aspects of the marketing plan.
• Crafts scope-of-work proposals and manages budgets.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of online/offline media, social marketing, digital communications and lead generation.
• Partners and coordinates with client, media, digital and PR firms to implement brand strategies.
• Manages the all of the client’s media plan deliverables, creative execution and timelines.
• Develops and maintains strong, lasting client relationships.
• Responsible for creating monthly invoices for all accounts in a timely manner.
• Willing to wear many hats – from executing a promotional campaign to dropping off a FedEx package.
• 5+ years minimum experience in agency and/or corporate marketing environment.
• Experience in real estate/development marketing a plus.
• Strategic thinker. Exceptional project manager. Continually anticipates “what’s next.”
• Able to lead and execute a high volume level of work, running projects soup-to-nuts.
• Confident personality with ability to inspire creative teams and excite clients.
• Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
• Ability to multi-task a myriad of projects and deadlines.
• Excellent problem solving, as well as interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Mac, Acrobat, Excel, Word, Keynote/PowerPoint, web/video conferencing.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM).
Some evening and weekend work may be required. Occasional travel.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.