Regis University | Assistant Director, Lead Generation and SEO
This job post has expired
Assistant Director, Lead Generation and SEO
Northwest Denver Campus
Position Type: Staff
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Requested Start Date for this Position: 08/26/2019 - 13 days to go
Campus Location: Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time: Full time
The Office of Admissions is seeking an Assistant Director of Lead Generation and SEO who will be responsible for optimizing the volume and quality of inbound organic and paid leads, traffic from search engines and ad platforms. The Assistant Director of Lead Generation and SEO position is an integral member of the fast-moving Admissions Marketing team responsible for all prospective student-focused marketing activities from initial lead generation to matriculation. The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience creating and managing PPC ad campaigns and implementing SEO best practices. He or she will be passionate about innovation, an early adopter of new technologies, able to extract strategic insights from data to inform marketing strategies and have an eye for micro and macro trends.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide ad hoc and recurring reports to assess the quality and volume of organic and paid leads.
• Collaborate with university leadership and advertising agency to align on and establish bench marks for enrollment marketing performance metrics such as lead volume, Cost per Lead (CPL), landing page conversation rate.
• Deliver frequent and thoughtful perspective on insights and trends to Admissions Marketing team and advertising agency, collaborating on strategies to overcome or maximize against said trends.
• Provide insight into quality of leads by program after entering the CRM back to the advertising agency, by program, to help inform marketing activity such as campaign flighting and budget allocation
• Serve as administrator for university owned paid ad platforms and provide continuous oversight for campaigns managed by vendor partners.
• Work with Admissions Marketing staff and advertising agency to apply SEO-driven enhancements to lead generation landing pages.
• Collaborate with University Marketing & Communications department to conduct page specific and site-wide search engine optimization.
• Interface with academic units to ensure alignment.
• Consult with Regis staff and faculty for lead generation opportunity assessment which may include industry conferences, sponsorships, affiliations and professional memberships.
• Use SEO performance software to ascertain site health and implement SEO best practices.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on organic search campaigns.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, advertising, data analytics or related-field.
• 3-5 years digital strategy experience, working with integrated digital campaigns across social, search, display and web properties.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
• Past experience executing on the technical side of paid social campaigns, display campaigns, re-targeting, native advertising, and SEM and SEO optimization.
• Experience using content management software to edit websites and implement SEO.
• Experience using Google Analytics and SEO platforms such as SEMRush or Moz.
• Solid analytical and research/data gathering skills along with excellent oral, written and proofreading skills.
• Experience generating reports from customer relationship management (CRM) platforms.
• Possesses both strategic and tactical execution skillsets. Proven success in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in higher education enrollment management.
• Experience using Google Data Studio.
• Google Ads and Analytics certified.
• Experience using Recruit CRM.
• Experience building or interpreting data visualization platforms such as Google Data Studio or Microsoft's PowerBI.
Pay Rate: Up to $55,000/year dependent upon experience
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: "How ought we to live?" Regis University's Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.