People Productions | Project Manager
This job post has expired
We’re looking for a classy, highly-organized project manager with client-facing experience to join our team. Our project managers work with clients and our entire team to ensure the smooth and timely creation of branding, video, web, and digital content creation projects.
Daily responsibilities include managing schedules, assisting with some budgeting, following up with various team members regarding deliverable deadlines, status report updates, and other project and account management tasks.
Desired skills and traits:
• Complete understanding of video production process, from script writing to shooting to post / editorial / animation & file delivery
• At least 2-3 years of experience
• Client-facing experience (or the desire to gain this experience)
• Love details and being in the weeds (keeping the train moving)
• Thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
• Ability to wear a couple of different hats, when/if needed
• Eagerness to learn about digital production
• Collaborative and team-spirited, but self-driven
• Demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities and be resourceful in a fast paced environment, including the ability to follow-up and follow through
Additionally, this role handles production coordination and pre-production, when needed. This requires setting up all the details for our video shoots, both local and those requiring travel (domestic and international). Often our projects managers will not have to travel to remote shoot locations, but will attend local shoots. This involves tasks and skills such as, but not limited to:
• Securing permits
• Creating and managing the call sheets, shot lists, and prop lists
• Dealing with the managers of locations, negotiating prices, releases, etc.
• Hiring crew, as needed
• Coordinating the travel details, flights, hotel, etc.
• Handling the stress of frequent changes to plans
• Excellent organizational skills
• Previous experience in a project coordination role
• Experience with creating MS Project schedules
• Experience working with cross functional teams and agencies