Pax8 | Sr. Content Marketing Manager
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is looking for a high caliber creative who is obsessed with creating! Join a winning marketing team full of swag and help spread the voice of our brand throughout the industry!
As The Senior Content Marketing Manager, You Will
- Be responsible for managing and executing the Pax8 go-to-market strategy.
- Manage the Pax8 content marketing and design team.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the evolving cloud industry and the Pax8
value proposition in the IT channel.
- Analyze and audit content readiness to ensure field and digital messaging is consistent
- Partner with sales, engineering, and product leadership on the creation of industry and
- Help refine our brand voice/messaging and maintain consistency of our voice across
- Develop ways to strengthen our brand and voice across content channels through the
creation of compelling persona-driven content.
- Edit communication efforts to match the style and voice of our brand.
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, editing and proofreading experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, or English or related field
or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with ability to produce own materials (blog
posts, whitepapers, emails etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of
channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a
cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.