MWI | Digital Account Manager
This job post has expired
Do you thrive on, and succeed in, fast paced environments? Are you detail oriented? Do you value documentation and process? Do you love working with people and solving problems? Do you work well under pressure? Do you love the rush that comes with getting it done when no one else could? We are seeking an account manager with experience working in an agency environment. Here’s a quick test that might help you to know if this is the right place for you.
Which of these sentences can you see yourself saying?
“Let me know what I can do to help.”
“I’ve identified three things you need done, how would you prefer I prioritize these?”
“I identified three things you need done. I’ve completed the first one, which seemed to be the most important, and will have the other two done tomorrow. Let me know if you have any feedback for me.”
These are all good things for a team member to say, but we hire people who embody the third one. We don’t hire people who wait for instruction. We try not to hire people who are halfway proactive, but then still wait for direction. We hire people who see what needs to be done and do it. If that’s you, talk to us.
- Keep clients happy.
- Keep implementation team happy (you are the liaison between clients and the implementation team).
- Answer emails within minutes.
- Communicate with clients proactively.
- In conjunction with business development team members, meet with clients to gather requirements and assess objectives.
- Perform research to create service options and accompanying pricing.
- Pitch clients alongside the business development team.
- Communicate with clients on an ongoing basis via email, phone, and in person meetings.
- Prepare and present monthly reports to clients.
- Work with other MWI team members, including content marketers, copywriters, SEO and SEM experts, social media experts, web designers, and developers.
- Think strategically and create profitable online marketing campaigns for clients.
- 1+ years prior experience in an agency account management role (PR, advertising, marketing, etc.).
- Strong references.
- Demonstrated history of excellent customer service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with good principles of SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, and analytics.
- Experience with PR and thought leadership.
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
Compensation & Perks:
- Excellent pay.
- Remote working opportunities.
- Choose your own adventure. MWI encourages employees to take ownership of both their day to day work, and their long term careers. Take pride in your role, excel in your responsibilities, and the sky's the limit for growth opportunities.
At MWI we respect each other (both internally and our clients). We respect what each individual contributes, we offer learning and career development opportunities, and want to empower you to take control of the client's and your success.