Ming Studios | Client Services
Ming Studios Boulder is recruiting for a full time Client Service person. This position provides support to Ming Studios clients and staff. The position is FT. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate, highly motivated, and interested in pursuing a career in Video Editing and/or Production.
As Client Service, you are the host of our company. While initial duties involve mostly food running and administrative support, if taken seriously, this can turn into an exceptional operations role with an immense positive impact on our overall office culture & vibe.
In time, additional post production training will be provided, as well as opportunities to observe other roles and operations within the office. You will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team as well as develop skills in your area of interest. You will be interacting with lots of different folks, so therefore we need someone with excellent interpersonal skills and a warm & welcoming demeanor.
· Preparing client snacks and beverages.
· Performing coffee runs.
· Delivering incoming and outgoing packages.
· Greeting clients on arrival.
· Maintaining/stocking fridge.
· Keeping rooms clean and maintained.
· Able to work with multiple personality types.
Additional duties/skills and experience required:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating a high level of tact.
· High levels of discretion and presentation.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Proficient in software such as Google Apps and Microsoft Office. Picture and/or audio post software skills are a plus, but not necessary.
· Be a problem solver and self-manage, frequently offer solutions.
· Be a team player.
· Customer service.
· Coming up with office activities for events & Holidays would be a bonus!
Please email your resume to [email protected].
Some overtime/nights and weekends will be required.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to [email protected]