Main + Rose | Account Executive
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE NEEDED FOR RAPIDLY GROWING GLOBAL BRANDING FIRM
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organized, and productive Account Executive who’s eager to learn and drive programs both internally and with our clients.
As our Account Executive, you’ll manage branding and marketing projects from start to finish. You will act as our communication liaison and point of contact between the creative and client strategy teams to ensure we are meeting the client’s expectations and deadlines. You will manage all project approvals by individuals and in specific departments involved in the project. You will be responsible for establishing
all schedules and daily priorities for the creative team and maintain weekly status updates, ensuring all projects run smoothly and remain on schedule.
• Provide detailed research of clients’ products, services, competitors, and target markets
• Arrange and attend client and team meetings to discuss strategy and report on progress
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and report on findings
• Take part in pitches for new business opportunities
• Manage all client reports and weekly meeting notes for team
• Collaborate with team members on ways to improve internal processes and client programs
Serve as the direct link between the agency and the existing client, managing day-to-day affairs and
ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Brief and work with team to devise campaigns and strategies that exceed clients’ goals while staying within budget
• Create, communicate, maintain, and drive project timelines for all campaigns
• Manage all documentation and files per project
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business, Web Design and Development, or related field; or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of experience in branding, marketing or public relations
• Quick to absorb and analyze large amounts of information
• Works well under the pressures of tight deadlines, with minimal oversight
• Demonstrates ability to work remotely
• Flawless attention to detail and ability to manage multiple accounts
• Understanding of trends in emerging technology, marketing, and creative
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and imaginative
• Passionate about success for yourself and the client
• Professional in both verbal and written communications
• A team player who also works well independently thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
• Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties
• Comfortable with very tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
• Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
WHAT MAIN & ROSE OFFERS
• Money – Both in salary, bonuses, and eligibility for our profit-sharing plan
• Vacation – We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
• Benefits – Healthcare, private memberships, and more.
• Remote – Work anywhere in the world, as long as you get the job done!
• Team – A kind, fun and multidisciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives.
• Respect – Everyone has a voice at the table. Always.
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements, including experience. Resumes will ONLY be accepted only via email in PDF FORMAT ONLY. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods, etc.