LRXD | Senior Account Manager
This job post has expired
At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who bring an entirely new perspective. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Account Manager that fits the bill to help us serve our national base of clients.
More than anything it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative group needs before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us and, in turn, our clients well-oiled machines.
Ideally, you’ll have:
• 7+ years of advertising/marketing account management experience, direct with national clients
• Ability to shape and drive business and brand strategy
• Ability to drive internal delivery teams to produce cutting edge work
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop and drive marketing planning and recommendations, digital experience a necessity
• Desire to deliver superior client service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Direct oversight of Account Manager(s)
• Typically responsible for 1 large retainer account and multiple smaller project based accounts (or similar workload)
• Management of client relationship/client expectations
• Capable of handling difficult client situations and effectively problem solving key challenges
• Key player in the creative process with the ability to drive the team to produce highly creative work that meets the business objectives of our clients
• Identify new business opportunities within existing clientele
• Ensure awareness of client’s industry competitors
• Oversight of client budgets including retainer agreements, proposals and billing
• Creation of campaign creative briefs
• Ensure adherence to brand standards for all client work
• Execution of established strategy through all client work
• Client research
• Travel required
Be ready to work hard (but not sweatshop hard) with likable people and clients in an energetic company blazing forward.