LRXD | Production Designer
At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who bring an entirely new perspective. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for a Production Designer who fits the bill to help us serve our national base of clients.
As a Production Designer, you’ll work in close collaboration with our studio manager, creative directors, art directors and designers to prepare visual assets for advertising and marketing initiatives across multiple digital and print platforms. We’re looking for someone who is technically adept, has a true eye for detail and can act as critical support for our growing creative engine.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us and, in turn, our clients well-oiled machines.
• 3+ years working in the creative industry, specifically in advertising, design or
• Ability to handle some design projects and later-round revisions, and maintain visual integrity established by designers and art directors
• Comprehensive knowledge of the offset printing process and ability to pre-flight files for different print mediums
• Comprehensive knowledge of color correction and all color reproduction methods for both print and web/digital
• Experience in high resolution production output techniques/retouching and file preparation protocols for all media
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
• Strong sense of type, proportion, composition and visual precision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Extreme organization and ability to work nimbly, efficiently and strategically
• Complete understanding and adeptness with Abobe Creative Suite
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
• Bright, energetic, collaborative, goal-driven personality
• Naturally possess a positive, go-with-the-flow attitude
• Produce visual assets in the look of LRXD’s clients’ established brand identities
• Provide detail-oriented design production assistance to LRXD’s creative team in both print and design media, with a discerning eye for technical accuracy
• Work on projects that include but are not limited to traditional and digital advertising campaigns, social media, website design, print production, etc.
• Create clean, organized files across a wide variety of deliverables and platforms, and throughout multiple rounds of revisions
• Other technical duties may include scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and pre-flighting
How To Apply
Be ready to work hard (but not sweatshop hard) with likable people and clients in an energetic company blazing forward. To apply, please send resume, cover letter and link to portfolio at the following link: lrxd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2. Hurry, we need you now.