LRXD | Media Planner
This job post has expired
We are a strategic and creative partner for companies on a mission to change the world for the better. We help grow purpose-driven businesses and compound the positive impact they have on people’s lives. That’s why we call ourselves the Health & Happiness agency.
Right now, we’re searching for a Media Planner to help us spread our vision - Health & Happiness for all. We'll aim to teach you everything we can – and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried. We have a fast-paced, laid-back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn ideas into something special.
The Media Planner acts as an agent of the entire paid media process for LRXD, working in collaboration with the Media Director, Ad Ops, Creative Directors and Strategists at the agency. This person will research, create, traffic, and otherwise execute paid media plans on behalf of LRXD clients. They will also serve a role in research, analysis, audience profiling, negotiation, purchasing, trafficking, campaign management, tracking, measurement, and reporting. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the Advertising industry and solid referrals.
Mandatory Skills and Responsibilities:
• Comfortable planning and buying offline tactics such as TV, Print, OOH, Experiential and Radio.
• Familiarity with online tactics such as digital programmatic, social media, streaming radio, Paid Search and Online Video.
• Determine the best use of media mix across all media channels and content.
• Create strategic media plans, RFP and negotiate with vendors, manage campaign flow charts and be proficient in trafficking assets across all tactics.
• Negotiate the best rates with advertising partners and create value-adds for clients when possible.
• Working knowledge of advertising metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, reach, frequency, wear in, wear out and cost per conversion.
• Familiarity/experience with third-party research providers like Kantar, Comscore, and MRI.
• Gather and organize market/competitive research and prepare an analysis to inform media-planning efforts.
• Evaluate and utilize audience targeting, scheduling, geography, and budget efficiently
• Act as liaison between media and agency, including compiling media vendor database, analyzing proposals, and processing of contracts.
• Contribute to reporting, traffic measurement, and ROI analysis alongside Analysts and other team members.
• Help manage billing and invoicing process, working with agency Media Director and Director of Finance.
• Strong skills in Keynote, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Detail-oriented with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Nice to Have Skills and Responsibilities:
• Manage ad serving, tracking and retargeting for digital campaigns.
• Experience with digital campaign management tools, including ad-serving, tracking and traffic analysis.
• Experience using and placing social media advertising.
• Knowledge of digital media, including search, SEO, SEM, mobile, programmatic, video, etc.
• Knowledge of DMP use and strategies.
• Good understanding of mathematical concepts for statistical analysis.
You have at least 2 years of experience in an agency setting and possess strong media planning/buying skills and a resume full of well-run campaigns. You have experience and know the best practices in the media world, as well as keeping up with current trends. You want to learn more about digital and how to best use big data in the real world. You are tenacious, meticulous, detail-oriented, want to grow, and able to confidently present your ideas to both LRXD and clients.
Must be a US resident. No contract or consultative opportunities available and remote work is possible
Job Type: Full-time. Some travel, nights and weekend work required only when it is absolutely necessary
Reports to: The position reports to the Media Director at LRXD. You will also have to collaborate with different strategists and/or account directors who are working on similar accounts.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, and more. Compensation: $60,000-70,000
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position can be remote.