Liberty Sport Inc | Graphic Designer
This job post has expired
Liberty is looking for qualified Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in Denver in a fast paced and agile development environment. The candidate we’re seeking has a conceptual and strategic mindset with the ability to set, own and manage graphic standards. This position entails designing internal and external marketing materials, including promotional kits, sales collateral, catalogs and price lists, templates, etc. The ideal candidate should have proven experience with ideation and original concepts as well as experience creating digital content and printed collateral.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with creative partners, copywriters, internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver innovative design solutions that elevate our brand and product storytelling.
• Support the development of sales tools and style guides to ensure monthly roll out of campaigns, promotions, and other seasonal initiatives.
• Support, develop and/or create graphic executions of brand initiatives.
• Ability to understand a brand big idea and translate it to multiple environments and platforms.
• Champion the brand identity and adhere to design standards.
• Responsible for creating on and offline work such as print pieces (product spec sheets, brochures, flyers, etc.), email templates, digital ads (sizing and versioning), merchandise and website imagery. Display design and development is also required.
• Firm grasp of print-production processes and related technologies.
• Assist in presenting new concept designs and visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
• Follow direction to ensure management goals are met.
• 5+ years graphic design experience in an agency or client-side setting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• A portfolio of work that includes examples of conceptual design, advertising, environmental design/large format, branding.
• Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft Office, etc. (AfterEffects a plus).
• Experienced in the creation of digital and print assets. Familiarity with general file preparations, printing practices, PMS and 4 color press.
• Strong sense of typography and aesthetic skills with an eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy.
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere and participate in the creative process.
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills and capable of receiving creative direction and accepting feedback.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
• Understanding and application of digital best practices.
• Understanding of of UX design principles and responsive and adaptive web design.
• Adept at prototyping and Wireframing
• Video Production & Editing (iMovie, Premier)
• eCommerce site development
Founded in 1929 and celebrating a 90 year “Heritage of Excellence” in 2019, Liberty designs and produces Purpose Built Rx eyewear for customers who require exceptional vision performance and protection. Our frames are used daily by professional athletes, Olympians, student athletes, and weekend warriors. Sports and play are too tough for everyday eyeglasses.
Liberty has three decades of experience engineering performance-oriented Rx eyewear and also operates the leading sports and performance vision Rx lens laboratory allowing us to produce complete Rx eyeglasses and sunglasses solutions for our customers. Liberty’s Purpose Built Rx Eyewear is sold through over 30,000 independent vision care centers in the USA and through all major optical chains.
Liberty’s head office is based on Fairfield, NJ with the growing Marketing Team and office in Denver, Colorado. Located in LoHi, it is a fun office and a creative workspace with a hardworking and dynamic team. We are passionate about vision protection and performance and our team leads the charge to deliver Liberty’s products and brand vision to the marketplace – primarily to the optical channel. We are also a service organization for our sales team to ensure they are well versed on our marketing materials. The Graphic Designer must be able to be a team player and build a strong rapport with the NJ and remote team over the phone.