Interact | Creative Services Manager
This job post has expired
* Work closely with our creative and account teams to drive forward projects and hold us accountable to timelines, budgets, and scope.
* Onboard new client projects: Build out timelines and budgets, resource project teams, participate in client kickoffs, and set up projects in Basecamp3 and Harvest.
* Be responsible for resourcing and bandwidth: Maintain the studio calendar, resource project teams, monitor the workload and morale of our internal creative team, assign outside resources as necessary, and enforce time-tracking compliance.
* Maintain our freelancer network: Actively recruit on an ongoing basis, identify the best fit for projects, negotiate scopes and rates, and onboard new freelancers to Interact.
* Drive process improvement: Be intimately familiar with our ever-evolving agency workflow and proactively drive process improvements to optimize timing and resource utilization.
* Research and implement best practice around monitoring and improving project profitability.
* Maintain a “birds eye view” of everything going on in the agency including biz dev, client projects, and internal initiatives. Proactively identify and avoid bottlenecks, logjams, and other bad days.
* Manage or oversee all internal projects (e.g. coordinate website updates, monthly newsletter creation, office events, biz dev pitches, etc.).
* Be the keeper of culture: Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, coordinate team events and ad hoc morale-boosts, onboard new employees, and generally help keep this the raddest place anyone of us have ever worked.
* Assist with recruiting and oversee our internship program.
* Work with leadership to help connect the dots between current state and our even brighter vision of the future.
* Provide limited administrative support.
* 3-10 years experience in project/traffic management at creative agencies
* Passionate about CPG, food & beverage
* Driven go-getter
* Egoless team player
* Exceedingly detail-oriented
* Resilient and readily adaptable to change
* Strong sense of urgency and hustle
* An ace at managing up and laterally
* Proactiveness that borders on clairvoyant
* MacGyver-like resourcefulness
* Can-do attitude, willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
* Savvy negotiating skills
* Must love dogs