Inspirato | Paid Search Lead
The Lead, Paid Search Marketing will be a part of the Paid Digital Advertising team, owning the hands-on management of a high-volume paid search program in Google Ads for our hospitality and real estate brands. They will work cross functionally with the Online Content, Brand Marketing, and Business Intelligence teams to execute, optimize, and consistently improve our paid search campaigns. The ideal candidate is goal-oriented, creatively strategic, and comfortable making proactive recommendations.
By joining the Inspirato team, you’ll work alongside smart, diverse, and driven individuals doing the best work of their careers. We’re always looking for talented individuals from all walks of life who demand excellence, move quickly, and tackle challenges with enthusiasm. If that describes you, we would love to talk. Help us define the future of luxury travel.
· Daily campaign optimization and general account management
· Monitor and manage spend within defined budgets to maximize growth and efficiency
· Perform routine audits of the campaigns, keywords, and ad copy to mitigate waste and find opportunities for improvement
· Conduct regular keyword research and discovery to ensure full coverage
· Track and analyze data to identify traffic and conversion insights, translating them into meaningful takeaways that will drive strategy
· Develop and execute testing plans to consistently optimize toward our KPIs
· Collaborate with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to build plans and strategy to fuel growth
· Work with Website Content and Brand teams to optimize landing pages for conversion
· Collaborate with the Brand team to develop, test, and optimize paid search ad copy
· Work cross functionally with other marketing teams to align messaging and ensure a seamless customer experience
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Experience with and a deep understanding of Google Ads. Google Search certification a plus.
· Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
· Understand how paid search fits into the bigger picture
· Experience with implementation and management of advertising pixels/tags for conversion tracking a plus
· Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor, Optmyzr, and Excel
· 4+ years of direct paid search advertising management
Compensation: $65,000 - $80,000 base salary
We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
Bonus – This position is eligible for the company’s bonus plan, to the extent offered, at a target bonus percentage of up to 10% of your annual salary.
Equity - This position is eligible for the company's equity plan.
Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
How To Apply
Please apply via our careers page at www.inspirato.com/external-jobs/?gnk=job&gni=8a7887a881458248018167b7b60b3409&lang=en or email Lindsay Macey at [email protected] directly to discuss further. Thank you!