i3logix, inc. | Web and Graphic Designer
i3logix, Inc., was established in 2005 and is based out of Denver, Colorado. i3 is at the technological forefront of digital management solutions. We provide intelligent software with innovative products and services to business and industry worldwide, specializing in human capital and healthcare.
Over the last 10 years we have developed into one of the industries most diverse companies sticking to our software roots, but also providing both a creative agency and an advanced printing company all under one roof.
This exciting position would be working in our creative and marketing department. i3creative is a digital and traditional media agency providing web, print and video development. We offer creative services along with emerging media and digital development for web development, design, video and print.
We have an immediate need for a Web and Graphic Designer. Must have experience WordPress, HTML, CSS and graphic design, as well as strength in the newest web technologies and functionality. All of our sites are developed in WordPress and/or Unbounce. Daily projects will include designing and working in multiple WordPress websites, email campaigns, and digital advertising. You will also be working on print projects to support our clients print design needs too.
• WordPress: 2-3 years experience and through familiarity.
• Graphic Design: Solid understanding of user interface design principles and practices.
• Extensive experience in web/interactive design using HTML and CSS best practices, as well as SVG graphics and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator design tools.
• Must be comfortable with coding and willing to learn
• Video editing and web display experience is a plus.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Local candidates only.
Excellent compensation package, which you can choose to enroll in:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• PTO starts immediately
• Temporarily due to COVID-19
How To Apply
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to [email protected]