Heinrich Marketing | CONTENT STRATEGIST
As Heinrich Marketing continues to grow its content strategy and creation capabilities, we are looking for a Content Strategist to join our Digital team. The selected candidate will help concept and create multi-platform storytelling campaigns—for clients and for Heinrich—that raise awareness, improve reputations, and move target audiences to action.
In a nutshell:
1. Produce content that target audiences actually want.
2. Promote content on appropriate platforms in service of achieving business goals.
3. Measure and optimize content marketing efforts to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
Content strategy and execution
• Co-own (with VP Digital and the Creative team) client content creation projects, including strategy, planning, execution, analysis, and optimization
• Write short- and long-form content, including social media posts; website copy; blog articles; emails; digital ad copy; podcast, radio, video, and TV scripts; one-pagers, white papers, and more
Create and manage multi-platform digital content calendars
Collaboration with Account, Creative, and Paid Media teams
• Co-lead planning meetings with clients, internal teams, and external partners, mapping out multi-channel content needs, timelines, and budgets
• Ensure collateral is delivered on-brand and on-brief
• Adapt content strategies to evolving social platform needs/demands, business objectives and priorities
• Help evolve agency processes for content creation, refinement, and delivery, in cooperation with VP Digital and Creative team
Manage content approval workflows for client teams
New business development
• Identify opportunities to grow existing lines of business via content (and secure new ones as well)
Craft thought leadership pieces for use in pitch presentations and decks
• A book of work that strongly illustrates your ability to deliver on all above
• Creative, innovative mindset
• Collaborative nature, yet confidence in your individual skills and expertise
• Knowledge of social media best practices
• Ridiculous attention to detail
• Impeccable grammar
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently
• A sense a humor in the face of tight turns and interesting requests
• A mentality that is similar to Heinrich’s: A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, we’re-in-it-together attitude
What we bring to the table:
• A highly competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation, and a generous holiday schedule
• An entrepreneurial environment – you won’t get bogged down by bureaucracy and egos here! We’re a nimble group of opportunistic individuals
• A unique agency culture that is hard to find in this industry – we value work/life balance, flexibility, having fun, contributing to the community, and being part of a “work family”
• A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors
• A think tank for thought leadership in a number of industries
How To Apply
How to apply:
If you meet these qualifications —meaning you can articulate and demonstrate them to our nice team of panelists —please forward your resume, book, salary requirements and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls or recruiters please.