Heinrich Marketing | Account Supervisor
This job post has expired
First, a little about us:
Heinrich Marketing is an integrated agency, 40 years in the making, built for business. We focus on delivering impact for our clients with an agency-wide understanding that what we produce can only be effective if it ultimately supports our clients’ business objectives.
Heinrich seeks a highly motivated and energetic Account Supervisor with excellent client-service skills to help manage our healthcare clients. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment in one of our fastest-growing categories, this might be the right opportunity for you.
Now, about the position:
As an Account Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing our clients’ marketing campaigns, budgets and plans. Heinrich Marketing is a nimble agency, so the Account Supervisor will need to have an understanding of business objectives, goals and KPIs to help lead strategy but also be capable of rolling up their sleeves to help support the day-to-day project management of all assigned projects. You will be a key agency representative for a team of clients who are fun, seasoned and like to make things happen. Your ultimate responsibility will be to ensure that our clients receive an excellent customer experience and deliver results that drive their business. Therefore, strong skills in working with creative, production, studio, media, digital and finance teams in a remote setting will be an absolute necessity.
What do the duties and responsibilities look like?
● Build strong client relationships through trust-based partnership, passion, commitment, integrity, fast responses, business maturity and flawless delivery.
● Serve as a subject-matter expert for the categories your clients occupy and the client’s specific business, plans and objectives.
● Appropriately orchestrate and lead the resources and departments of the agency (and sometimes resources outside the agency) to deliver a high-quality standard of work from small projects to national campaigns.
● Lead a data-driven and integrated approach to client planning and collaborate with digital, content, production and creative teams to develop plans and recommendations that best deliver on client objectives.
● Foster positive, collaborative and motivating relationships with the creative team, and demonstrate an understanding of and reverence for the creative process, including writing rock-solid briefs that inspire strong creative work.
● Work closely with content, digital, creative and production teams to plan, produce and execute a variety of B2B tactics on time and within budget.
● Act as a relentless brand steward, ensuring that all creative touchpoints are on-brand, deliver on insights and build the client’s brand in each market.
● Develop scope, manage budgets and maintain healthy financials.
● Help organize and host client meetings that are collaborative and move the needle forward on all levels.
● Become a healthcare-industry guru and take initiative to share knowledge across the team.
● Take a problem-solving approach to challenges that pop up.
● Demonstrate ability to successfully work with internal team and clients in a remote setting.
● A bachelor’s degree and background in marketing, advertising and/or communications with 6–8 years’ experience.
● Healthcare experience strongly preferred, but not required.
● Hands-on experience developing and executing a variety of content formats, including webinars, podcasts, playbooks, videos, emails, digital and print collateral.
● A proven track record of strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, attention to detail and fast responses to client emails and requests.
● A mentality that is similar to Heinrich’s: A service-oriented, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, we’re-in-it-together attitude.
What we bring to the table:
● A highly competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation and a generous holiday schedule.
● An entrepreneurial environment—you won’t get bogged down by bureaucracy and egos here! We’re a nimble group of opportunistic individuals.
● A unique agency culture that is hard to find in this industry—we value work/life balance, flexibility, having fun, contributing to the community and being part of a “work family.”
● A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors.
● A think tank for thought-leadership in a number of industries.