Heinrich Marketing, Inc | Account Executive
This job post has expired
Heinrich Marketing is a full-service agency, 40+ years in the making.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Account Executive with excellent client-service and project management skills to help support a few accounts. In this role you will gain experience with a variety of industries including fintech, retail, real estate and telecom. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, this might be the right opportunity for you.
So, what do the duties and responsibilities look like?
● Work closely with internal agency teams to keep creative and production projects on schedule and on budget
● Build strong client relationships
● Write rock-solid briefs that inspire strong creative work with detailed direction
● Foster positive, collaborative, and motivating relationships with internal creative, media and production team
● Work with various clients to understand their needs to properly inform internal teams
● Ensure excellent account coordination through seamless clear and concise communication and project management
● Work with Account Supervisor to develop scope, manage budgets, and maintain healthy financials
● Anticipate creative and reporting deliverables to allow for breathable timelines
● Become an industry guru and take initiative to share knowledge across the team
● Take a problem-solving approach to challenges that pop up, and identify when to elevate issues
● A bachelor’s degree and background in marketing, advertising and/or communications with 3-5 years’ experience.
● Project management skills to ensure alignments of deliverables between client, vendor, and internal teams
● Experience managing creative and production schedules and timelines
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, attention to detail and fast responses to client emails and requests.
● A mentality that is similar to Heinrich’s: A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, we’re-in-it-together attitude.
What we bring to the table:
● A highly competitive salary plus benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid sick and vacation and a generous holiday schedule.
● A unique agency culture that is hard to find in this industry—we value work/life balance, flexibility, having fun, contributing to the community and being part of a “work family.”
● A growing business with opportunities for strong contributors
● A think tank for thought-leadership in a number of industries.