Havenly | Product Designer
This job post has expired
As a Product Designer at Havenly, you'll be responsible for designing usable and delightful user interactions, experiences, and interfaces. Working closely with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders, you'll own the full strategy and execution of the user interface from user research, to building prototypes, and all steps in between. You'll work to continually elevate the Havenly product by designing for user delight, and obsessing over the details that make a product move from good, to great, to exceptional. If you are an extremely talented, impact-oriented, user-centric designer, this could be your dream job.
What you’ll do:
- Champion a set of user experience and product design principles that ultimately drive decisions about the Havenly product experience
- Ensure those principles consistently carry across platforms (desktop web; mobile web; and mobile app) and user types (design client; interior designer; eCommerce)
- Design beautiful - and usable - product features
- Demonstrate high-quality design practices - this includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, information architecture, and visual execution
- Work cross-functionally across design, product, engineering, growth, and executives
- Brainstorm and ideate around new concepts and features
- Rapidly prototype and iterate on new features or experiences - love running design sprints? Awesome!
- Exhibit empathy, enthusiasm, and motivation in every interaction
- Make it beautiful, simple, and delightful, always