Hall & Evans, LLC | Legal Marketing Assistant
This job post has expired
Hall & Evans, LLC, one of Colorado's most established law firms has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing Department. This is a great opportunity for someone with 3-5 years of marketing experience. Law firm experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the firm;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy;
• Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and requests;
• Strong time management skills and sense of urgency to requests, along with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
• Ability to anticipate problems, find solutions, and prioritize work accordingly;
• Strong editing, proofreading, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and composition skills;
• Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of client, firm, and personnel information;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and processes.
Required Computer Skills/Knowledge:
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
• Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign;
• SharePoint, WordPress, and iManage experience is a plus.
• Coordinate, process, and track all admissions, associations, and bar dues memberships for all attorneys within the firm;
• Assist with firm intranet and website updates;
• Assist with creating advertisements;
• Assist with special event tracking and planning;
• Assist with social media posts;
• Assist in preparing PowerPoint/Prezi presentations;
• Assist in preparing pitch material and proposals;
• Edit and maintain attorney and paralegal resumes;
• Process business trip requests and collect business trip reports;
• Process and track sponsorship requests;
• Update spreadsheets/databases with statistical, financial, and other data;
• Update directories in which the firm is listed;
• Research prospective clients, professional organizations, and other topics as assigned;
• Order and distribute business cards, stationery, and other collateral;
• Schedule marketing meetings.