Greenhouse Partners | Copywriter
This job post has expired
Who We Are:
Greenhouse Partners is a professional services firm focused on the growth of brands and people. We have high profile, national and international clients and also work with early stage growth companies and leading small to mid-size national brands across multiple verticals including consumer packaged goods, real estate, higher education, financial services, and more.
We serve our clients through five core competencies:
• Greater Purpose and Culture: Includes Vision, Values, Mission, Culture Development and Evolution, HR Strategy, and Internal Understanding and Buy-in
• Research, Insights, and Brand Strategy: Includes all forms of Stakeholder and Competitive Research, Actionable Insights, Brand Positioning, Annual Planning, Content Strategy, Brand Personality, Brand Architecture, and Brand Roles
• Core Creative: Includes Name, Logo, Tagline, Visual Identity System, Concepts, and Campaigns
• Stakeholder Experience: Includes Digital, Advertising, Social, Video, Sales Support, Grassroots, Mobile, Retail Environment, Internal Communications, Thought Leadership, Events, and Public Relations
• Innovation: Includes Ideas, Methodology, Facilitation, Products, Services, and Packaging
Our culture is inspiring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative – driven by smart, strategic, creative people focused on growing our clients’ brands. Greenhouse Partners has a high-performance environment requiring creative problem solving and a commitment to doing amazing work.
What We Are Looking For:
Creative Associate: A copywriter with 4-6 years of experience who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment. Our ideal candidate will possess strong conceptual skills and exceptional writing skills. The position will entail working on all facets of the creative process—from concept creation to execution—across all mediums (digital, social, identity, broadcast, print, collateral, etc.) Digital experience and expertise is a mandatory.
Applicants must be committed to:
• Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in work product and career growth of self and others
• Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
• Doing amazing work