Futuristic Films | Integrated Producer: Relationships & Collaborations
This job post has expired
Futuristic is seeking experienced candidates eager to forge new relationships and strengthen existing ones with leading agencies and brands. You will be a key driving force behind new storytelling opportunities by using strategic outreach, collaborative research, and creative marketing tactics that exemplify who Futuristic is and what sets us apart.
There is a heavy sales component to this role. Responsibilities include:
– Managing contacts and leads, and regularly reaching out to agencies and brands to keep Futuristic top of mind.
– Coordinating the creation of pitch decks, and running presentations.
– Researching and organizing new market visits.
Beyond just ‘landing the gig,’ we’re seeking a candidate who will be an integral part of a project’s development and success. You will stay involved in production, post, and beyond, providing an important creative voice, developing our approaches, and finding solutions to challenges. Most importantly, you are eager to be a part of Futuristic’s tight-knit team, ready to raise the creative bar by progressing our brand and expanding our capabilities.
Critical to this role:
– Three plus years in the advertising industry.
– Involvement with productions ranging from $100k+ budgets, to small budgets with big heart.
– Experience working with and organizing creative teams, and an eye for identifying new people who can bolster them along the way.
– You are a personable, infectious, upbeat personality. You feel confident walking into a room of strangers and easily make new connections.
– You are a detail-oriented go getter; a perfectionist who goes the extra mile to make the story great.
– You are naturally inquisitive and ask questions that help clients fully articulate their creative and strategic needs.
$50k - $70k
Benefits include: PTO, 401(k) match, health insurance, profit sharing / bonuses, and more.