Funnel Design | Senior Account Manager
This job post has expired
A Senior Account Manager at Funnel will work across a number of sectors including branding, advertising, digital and grassroots initiatives. The role is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis,
ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. Often, a Senior Account Manager will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and persuasive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s concepts and project rationale.
This is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. Funnel will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
• The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and
• Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the
best of their ability
• Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior
• The organization of client feedback
• Generating accurate reports and status notifications
• Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed
• Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and
the agency in the most productive direction
• Reporting to the company’s directors
• Oversee production of marketing materials
• Significant experience in professional client relationship
• A solid background in multi-local advertising, design and
• The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
• An open-minded and thoughtful approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail for proofing copy and layout
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques –
including digital platforms
• The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
• The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign is a plus
This is an office-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive. Working hours will be standard office times; however, deadlines may stretch this further. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.