Frontier Co-op | Senior Graphic Designer
You’re driven by creating engaging consumer experiences – beautiful, elegant, functional, bold, emotive. You love collaborating with cross-functional teams to create meaningful and impactful ways of connecting brands to consumers. You can adapt your core design skills to achieve the goals of almost any creative brief, creating a holistic design experience that includes all media. And you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty on occasion too, with zen-worthy production work when necessary, because you know it’s all important. The icing on the cake for you, however, is the opportunity to work for a company driven by a simple purpose: to do good by our people and planet. It completes your perfect work-life vision. As the dynamic Associate Art Director responsible for leading and managing the creative project workload for a CPG brand in the natural sphere, you’ve lived a little and are ready to nurture a brand of your own.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Collaborates closely with the marketing team to develop creative strategies and plans.
Directs and/or creates designs for multiple platforms, including:
- Package design
- Layout Design (sell sheets, print ads, catalog layouts)
- Trade show graphics
- Point-of-sale materials
- Social content (including light animation or video editing)
- Digital advertising and websites
Directs and produces photography and videos
Directs the optimization of design assets to continuously improve performance of digital campaigns, websites, and other experiences.
Preps, organizes, and maintains branded library
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in graphic design, user experience design or related field
- 5+ years of design experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Proven design talent and mastery of software programs in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
- Portfolio must include an example of package design, social media design and print materials
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with consumer-packaged goods packaging, print design and 3D rendering preferred
- Experience with video editing and animation a plus (Aftereffects, Canva, Premier pro)
- Prefer candidate in Boulder, Colorado or Cedar Rapids, IA.
How To Apply
Please apply online: careers-frontiercoop.icims.com/jobs/3609/sr.-graphic-designer/job