Forum Investment Group | Marketing Project Coordinator
This job post has expired
The Marketing Project Coordinator responsible for the planning, production, coordination and distribution of marketing communications projects and materials and coordinates the workflow and project timelines of the department’s creative projects. This role also provides general administrative and design support to the marketing team. Candidates must be dependable, organized, detail oriented, flexible, creative, and able to work independently. The ideal candidate will have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and must possess exceptional follow-through and written/verbal communication skills. The ability to multitask under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is a must.
• Traffics a variety of collateral material and projects including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, handbooks, forms, letters, posters, community reports, newsletters, presentations, and monthly reports.
• Responsible for development of creative briefs, project kick-offs, coordinating resources (internal/external) and securing necessary reviews / approvals to bring projects to fruition.
• Performs editing and proofreading of all materials.
• Develops and manages project timelines, ensuring accurate and on time delivery.
• Manages multiple projects and deadlines, coordinating the work of others to meet delivery, quality, and cost objectives. Regularly reviews projects, exploring new and innovative procedures to improve final product and delivery.
• Makes minor editorial or layout changes and assists with preparation and updating marketing materials – utilizing Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Tracks marketing budget expenditures, gathers and reconciles invoices, and purchases marketing promotional items within allocated budget.
• Maintains records of previous projects, including art and photography assets, for efficient reuse and retrieval in future marketing projects.
• Administrative tasks include, but are not limited to, maintaining project filles and collateral numbering system, maintaining editorial calendars, trafficking drafts/proofs, and initiating development of company presentation materials (e.g. Board meetings, etc.).
• Conduct regular reviews of collateral (print, video, and website content) to ensure accurate and up-to-date information with content that is consistent among mediums. Maintain materials inventories.
• Excellent written and oral English grammar skills.
• Must be able to author, edit, and proof content to established style guides for a variety of audiences. Ability to edit copy written by various writes into a single voice.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
• Extremely detail oriented, with the ability to manage and meet deadlines
• Editing skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, simultaneously
• Proficient critical thinking skills to work autonomously, when necessary, with clear outcomes and objectives
• A personal passion to perform with uncompromising alignment with team members, clients, and partners.
• Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Education & Technical Skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred, with specialization in marketing, communications, English, journalism, business, analytics, or related field
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Prior experience in a production-oriented role a plus
• Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator strongly desired
To perform this job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Project Management: Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and on budget; coordinates projects; develops project plans; manages project team activities.
2. Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; recognizes and acts on good opportunities; sets and achieves challenging goals; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
3. Problem-Solving: Develops alternative solutions; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; identifies problems in a timely manner; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group problem-solving situations.
4. Communications: Exhibits good listening and comprehension; expresses ideas and thoughts well in written form; expresses ideas and thoughts well verbally; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
5. Dependability: Commits to doing the best job possible; follows instructions, responds to management direction; keeps commitments; meets attendance and punctuality guidelines; responds to requests for service and assistance; takes responsibility for own actions.
6. Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
7. Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
8. Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions; supports and explains reasons for decisions.
9. Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests
10. Cooperation: Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner; Establishes and maintains effective relations; Exhibits tact and consideration; Offers assistance and support to co-workers; Works actively to resolve conflicts; Works cooperatively in group situations
In addition to the above job-specific competencies, all Forum employees are expected to demonstrate these Forum core competencies:
1. Adaptability: Accepts criticism and feedback; accustomed to a culture of rapid and constant change and easily adjusts to changing priorities and conditions; manages competing demands.
2. Innovation: Develops innovative approaches and ideas; displays original thinking and creativity; generates suggestions for improving work; meets challenges with resourcefulness.
3. Collaboration: Recognizes and cultivates strong interpersonal relationships and cross-functional collaborations; generates value and uses motivation to influence and create change; seeks not to control but to inspire; facilitates dissemination and sharing of knowledge and information.
4. Accountable: Keeps and follows-through on commitments; readily takes ownership of achieving results by exhibiting responsibility and initiative; displays open, proactive communication that builds trust.
5. Initiative: Asks for help when needed; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; undertakes self-development activities; volunteers readily.
6. Respectful: Displays integrity and honesty; maintains professional demeanor and composure in tense situations; exhibits fairs and generous behavior; readily owns up to mistakes and admits when wrong; strives to “get it right”; displays loyalty even when tough to do so.
Compensation Information: The base salary range for this position is $45,000 to $85,000. This range is estimated for this role. Actual pay may be different, includes a bonus, and is based on experience.