FiveFifty | Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
This job post has expired
FiveFifty is seeking an SEO Analyst to manage the development and implementation of digital customer acquisition strategies. This role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of tactics for a variety of clients across multiple fields and industries.
The SEO Analyst will be creative and technical with deep understanding of best practices in search advertising. They will be able to analyze data and make optimizations to continually improve campaign performance and communicate those changes effectively to clients.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Perform keyword research, develop SEO strategies, and implement those strategies to consistently increase SERP rankings and organic traffic
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Execute and oversee day-to-day campaign management to continually optimize and improve KPIs
• Administer technical elements of SEO programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools, Google analytics) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments. Continually stay on top of changes to Google algorithms
• Work with Account team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
• Work with Data & Reporting teams to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis
• Provide subject matter expertise to FiveFifty teams and clients.
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points both internally and to clients directly
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• 1-2 years of experience in SEO
• Strong knowledge of white-hat SEO tactics, technical SEO, and SEO platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, etc…)
• Experience with Moz and Google Analytics. Certifications in Adwords and Analytics preferred.
• Experience with WordPress, Drupal, and other CMS
• Proven ability to think creatively about challenging problems
• Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – ability to distill key ideas for a non-analytical audience
• The successful candidate will display fit within our core values: Always Own It (accountability), Rolling Stone (continuous learning), Bring It Every Day (passion), and Genuine.