FBC Remodel | Graphic/Content Specialist
FBC Remodel is a design/build residential re-modeler. We have been specializing in this wonderful niche for almost 21 years and look forward to growing our team! We have been voted as one of the best places to work twice in Minnesota Business Magazine (2015 and 2016), we were voted as one of the 153 Best Company Cultures in America in the March, 2017 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine and we were most recently given an honorable mention in Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work of 2018!
If you were to join our team, you would be working with our award-winning design and construction team creating spaces that become the most fun part of a home. We have been awarded the prestigious national awards, including the coveted Chrysalis award, and local design and construction honors through NARI and home builders’ associations. Most recently we were awarded the HGTV Faces of Design Award. While some clients like funky design, others prefer traditional spaces. Overall, it’s never the same and always a challenge to create the perfect space... a space that the client loves!
• Write compelling marketing copy that also contains a researched keyword profile or theme that balances call-to-action messaging with optimized terms for web pages, blogs and lead magnet content.
• Create juicy email communications to nurture prospects and convert them into new clients.
• Be able to identify opportunities and issues and proactively follow through to capitalize and resolve them.
• Create marketing collateral, including blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, one-pagers, how-to multimedia, etc.
• Corral resources and knowledge from across departments and package them in ways that deliver valuable content to important prospects.
• Repurpose and rewrite content for multiple channels and ensure that messaging and stories are consistent.
• Own the content and editorial calendar in a proactive manner.
• Back-up for communicating and scheduling client appointments.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field is preferred.
• 2+ years experience in content or writing at an agency or in-house.
• Proven editorial skills with writing both technical content and promotional copy.
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) a plus.
• Be driven by continuous process improvement and creativity and have a positive attitude while doing it.
• Take action independently and think critically to identify solutions.
• Expert writing and editing skills
• The ability to convey complex ideas quickly, accurately, and entertainingly
• Experience putting together white papers, blog posts, professional articles and other customer collateral
• A commitment to constant learning, seeks challenges and embrace collaboration