Do303 // DoStuff Media | Content Manager
This job post has expired
Do303 - Content Manager
Do you love this city?
Do303 is looking for a driven and highly-organized music and nightlife fan to be our next Content Manager. The Content Manager is in charge of creating and maintaining all of the event listings on Do303.com, managing and growing all of our social media channels, creating content generating daily emails and fulfilling advertising /promotional campaigns. It’s a lot of work - but it’s also awesome work that will be seen by a lot of people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
● Loves Denver and all things ‘303’
● Is HIGHLY organized and detail oriented
● Has the energy to frequently attend concerts and other cultural events in the city
● Maintains exemplary social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
● Regularly reads music and arts websites / blogs
● Has excellent attention to detail
● Has a strong command of the English language
● Is familiar with a wide variety of bands and artists
● Is knowledgeable about Denver, Boulder, and Colorado’s art scene
● Basic HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus
● Graphic design experience is another major plus
● Available to work full-time (This job requires 40+ hours/week)
● Adds, edits and maintains all events on Do303.com
● Generates social media posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
● Generates Do303 daily mailers/blasts
● Fulfills advertising and promotional campaigns
● Creates weekly collections of featured events and venues
● Enters artist and venue data into our network-wide database
● Writes occasional event-focused short-form copy
● Maintains our content and promotional calendars
● Checks the rest of the internet for events to add to Do303.com
● Help managing aspects of events and activations
Do303 is a local music & nightlife website that helps people find awesome stuff to do every night in and around Denver. We’re part of a network of sites that do the same thing across North America including Do512 in Austin, Do312 in Chicago, doNYC, DoLA, DOTHEBAY and more.