Cultivator Advertising | Digital Producer / Web Project Manager
Cultivator // CultivatorAds.com // is a 20-year-old agency based in Denver, Colorado. Our background is diverse, but we are best known for our work with iconic consumer lifestyle brands. We work with brands who believe in the art of the well made – brands that care deeply about what they make and want everything they do to reflect it.
About the Position
We’re Looking for a Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager. Agency experience is a plus, but not required. The Digital Producer will work as a part of the digital team, collaboratively with the account, creative, development and client teams, to support production efforts on multiple client digital projects. This is a client-facing role, responsible for managing project requirements, internal and client communications, timelines, feedback cycles, project documentation, quality testing and final delivery.
- Act as client-facing project manager on assigned digital projects
- Provide project support to the Senior Producer and digital team on assigned digital projects
- Deliver timely and detailed client communications and status updates
- Maintain project scopes of work and timelines
- Coordinate internal and client meetings, feedback cycles and all project documentation
- Website content population and QA
- Ongoing client website and analytics support
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing web projects in a client-facing role
- Proven experience working in one or more CMS platforms (website content editing)
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of project management and web development methodologies
- Solid understanding of UX/UI, web design and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated to deliver excellent work and foster positive client relationships
Skills and Experience
- Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Email platforms and/or CRM platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite — Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
- Basic HTML is a plus
- Google Analytics
Salary Range and Benefits:
- Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 annually commensurate with experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus extensive paid holidays
- 100% health insurance coverage, including dental/vision/life, and short- and long-term disability
How To Apply
Please share your resume and optional cover letter with Megan at the email address below. Please use the subject line "Digital Producer / Web Project Manager".
Please, no phone calls. We will contact you if we're ready to schedule an interview!
Email address: [email protected]