Creative Circle | Paid Search / Digital Media Specialist – Freelance / Onsite – DTC
This job post has expired
Position: Paid Search / Digital Media Specialist - Freelance / Onsite - DTC
Location: South Denver Metro
Estimated Duration: Through December 2019
Starts: Week of 8/5 or 8/12
Rate: Up to $28/Hour; DOE
A large retail company located in Greenwood Village is seeking a Paid Search / Digital Media Specialist to join their team onsite starting in August. This is a freelance, 40-hour-per-week position lasting through the end of 2019 and into 2020. There is potential for this role converting to a permanent position.
This is a GREAT opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known retailer in the outdoor recreation and apparel space!
- Implementing and optimizing lower funnel paid search campaigns in conjunction with digital agency
- Project management of digital agency for paid search specific requests
- Pulling weekly reports and analyzing campaign performance across paid search, social, display and affiliate
- Creating optimization + test & learn plan (small to large) recommendations
- Day-to-day communications and project management with internal creative team, marketing analysts, sales and media teams
- 2-4 years' digital media coordination / implementation experience with an emphasis on paid search
- Adobe Analytics / Omniture
- Google Search Ads 360
- Google Ads / Analytics certified
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.